Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit THESOAP.GR, register on the website, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with THESOAP.GR. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about user’s means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Amongst other things, a cookie will allow THESOAP.GR to recognize you each time you re-visit the website and provide you with a more personalized user experience or enable the website to remember you next time you come to sign in, eliminating the need for you to re-enter your login details and customizing your future uses of the website.
How We Use Collected Information
THESOAP.GR may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service information you provide, helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience, we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To optimize our website we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To provide your information to third parties, including our partner designers, from whom you are purchasing a product and our delivery partners.
- To advertise and promote our or our partners’ products, services and brand.
- To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
Third Party Websites